Have you been searching for a quality automotive lift in Pleasanton? Edwards & Sons Automotive Equipment, Inc. is a Rotary Authorized Installer (RAI) and distributor offering a range of automotive lifts and equipment for shops of every scale, as well as residential car enthusiasts. In addition to Rotary, we also offer lifts from Forward Lift and Direct Lift. Other services we provide include equipment servicing, ALI-certified lift inspections, and project management. When you’re searching for an automotive lift for sale, contact us at 1-800-EDWARDS (1-800-483-3927) or send us an email at [email protected].
Rotary liftsare the world’s most trusted automotive lifts, recognized for their innovation and durable reliability. Founded in 1925, Rotary has consistently been a driving force for safety and productivity in the industry. All their lifts have been third-party tested by ETL and ALI certified to meet ANSI performance standards. With a range of models and convenient features available, it’s easy to find a lift that will meet any mechanic’s needs. We offer the complete line of Rotary lifts, including:
- Two-post lifts
- Asymmetrical lifts center the vehicle to the rear of the columns. With rotated columns and varying arm lengths, asymmetrical lifts make it easier to access the interior of the vehicle. An ideal automotive lift for cars, light trucks, and other passenger vehicles, with capacities ranging from 7,000 to 10,000 lbs.
- Symmetrical lifts center the vehicle front to rear in the bay and have equal-length arms that allow more drive through clearance. An ideal automotive lift for trucks, vans, and commercial vehicles with a capacity of 10,000 to 18,000 lbs.
- Four-post lifts make vehicle spotting, general vehicle maintenance, alignments, and multipoint inspections easier and more efficient. They come in a variety of configurations, with a standard line as well as their Shockwave line that raises and lowers the lift twice as fast as competing brands.
- Scissor lifts are compact, lightweight, and designed for quick service. Despite their small footprint, they’re engineered for durability and performance.
- Mobile column lifts give you the ultimate flexibility, with the option of 2, 4, 6, or 8 columns, depending on the model. They have fewer cords, less set-up time, and fast lifting speeds for maximized productivity.
To see how Rotary’s lifts are made, how they work, and how they measure up to other lifts on the market, click here.